Date(s) - 05/11/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Providence Baptist Church
Categories No Categories
“S.A.F.E. for Kids” Train the Trainer Course (8 hrs.)
There’s no shortage of talented educators. But when it comes to child abduction prevention, quality training is scarce.
Strategos’ one-day course equips trainers with proven, practical principles and techniques that are field-tested to protect kids. S.A.F.E. for Kids training is relevant for schools, churches, sports leagues, scouting and numerous other child- and youth-oriented associations.
Instructors learn to equip children to prevail during an abduction attempt using the “Scan, Avoid, Fight, Escape” (S.A.F.E.) approach.
- Situational awareness
- Identifying potential attackers and child predators
- Avoiding contact with perpetrators
- Breaking free from abductors
Who should attend?
- Police, firefighters, EMS personnel
- School resource officers
- Scouting and other youth leaders
- Trainers/instructors for churches and community centers
- Military personnel
Each instructor receives
- A flash drive of PowerPoint slides and videos to present the course in their community
- A printed instructor handbook with lesson plans
- 10 ChildPrint® ID Kits for the first course
- 10 “Keep Them S.A.F.E.” stickers for parents at the first course
- Certification from Strategos International in the Keep Them S.A.F.E. curriculum
S.A.F.E. for Kids instructors
S.A.F.E. for Kids instructors have a mission to protect children and the background to bring practical, effective training. In addition, all instructors undergo a nationwide background check prior to being accepted. Any potential instructors with felonies or other hazardous offenses on are not eligible to participate.
POC – Robert Harris – Investigator
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 512-260-4798
Bookings are closed for this event.