There’s no shortage of talented educators. But when it comes to child abduction prevention, quality training is scarce.
Strategos’ one-day course equips trainers with proven, practical principles and techniques that are field-tested to protect kids. S.A.F.E. for Kids training is relevant for schools, churches, sports leagues, scouting and numerous other child- and youth-oriented associations.
Instructors learn to equip children to prevail during an abduction attempt using the “Scan, Avoid, Fight, Escape” (S.A.F.E.) approach.
- Situational awareness
- Identifying potential attackers and child predators
- Avoiding contact with perpetrators
- Breaking free from abductors
Who should attend?
- Police, firefighters, EMS personnel
- School resource officers
- Scouting and other youth leaders
- Trainers/instructors for churches and community centers
- Military personnel
Each instructor receives
- A flash drive of PowerPoint slides and videos to present the course in their community
- A printed instructor handbook with lesson plans
- 10 ChildPrint® ID Kits for the first course
- 10 “Keep Them S.A.F.E.” stickers for parents at the first course
- Certification from Strategos International in the Keep Them S.A.F.E. curriculum
S.A.F.E. for Kids instructors
S.A.F.E. for Kids instructors have a mission to protect children and the background to bring practical, effective training. In addition, all instructors undergo a nationwide background check prior to being accepted. Any potential instructors with felonies or other hazardous offenses on are not eligible to participate.
Interested in hosting a course for your community?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.569.5444